Author Topic: Peregrine Project Photo Book  (Read 18390 times)

Offline eagle63_1999

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
    • My Photography
Re: Peregrine Project Photo Book
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 13:33 »
Yeah I think I would buy a book too  :D

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 12:21 »
Shovelled again! :P I'm beginning to feel right at home,TPC! ;) But what a great idea, Dennis! ;D Keep talkin', TPC!

Offline CeeBee

• Falcon Fan
  • Hatchling
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 12:06 »
I would buy a copy too.  More for gifts.  Espcially autographed!

Offline allikat

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 12:03 »
Thank You so much for sharing your gift of photography Dennis. It is very much appreciated! Wonderful pictures as usual from you.
I'm wondering, Dennis, if you have thought of creating a book of your photography of falcons or perhaps manitoba birds of prey??  photos with captions only, or as part of a study of the birds.  I think it would be absolutely terrific!!

Nuts, Des, I was going to chat with Dennis about that tomorrow on our 5 hour rides!!! Just kidding, but I really was going to propose it on the trip to/from Brandon tomorrow - wonderful timing or great minds Des!

So Dennis, Prairie Peregrines - photos by Dennis Swayze, occasional text by TPC ?
I would buy an autographed copy  :D
perhaps more fundraising for the falcons or some of the proceeds to go to the peregrine recovery project?

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 11:53 »
Thank You so much for sharing your gift of photography Dennis. It is very much appreciated! Wonderful pictures as usual from you.
I'm wondering, Dennis, if you have thought of creating a book of your photography of falcons or perhaps manitoba birds of prey??  photos with captions only, or as part of a study of the birds.  I think it would be absolutely terrific!!

Nuts, Des, I was going to chat with Dennis about that tomorrow on our 5 hour rides!!! Just kidding, but I really was going to propose it on the trip to/from Brandon tomorrow - wonderful timing or great minds Des!

So Dennis, Prairie Peregrines - photos by Dennis Swayze, occasional text by TPC ?

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 11:52 »
What a GREAT, idea, des! I, for one, would certainly buy it! And maybe we could hike up the price a bit, so it could also be a bit of a fund-raiser for the Project! ;D Just thinking out loud, Dennis! ;) BOT, not too much happening on the nestledge at present. All are chillin' and accounted for!

Offline des

• Phanatic
  • Chick
Peregrine Project Photo Book
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:25 »