Author Topic: 2010 - Kinderchicklets / Raiding our Piggy Banks!  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: Raiding our Piggy Banks!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 11:17 »
New GRAND TOTAL from the Kinderchicklet's Fundraising Campaign...hold your breath, folks...$132.17!  :o ;D  8) Hopefully that's it! :P 8)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 22:30 »
Congratulations Kinderchicklets, you have done a wonderful job fundraising for the peregrines!  And the money you have raised will be help us help the peregrines.  So thank you very very much!! 

I don't know what we will spend your money on yet, but I will try to remember to let your teacher know if we use it during the summer holidays and you can ask her about it next fall when you are in Grade One!

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 16:59 »
Forgot to post yesterday's Kinderchicklet fundraising total of $91.06 here and today's total is... drum roll, please... $103.07! :o 8)

The 'chicklets will be SO happy to hear that you are going to tell the Brandon chicks about their "loonies" and "toonies", when you band them this coming Monday, Tracy. ;)

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 12:24 »
WOW  :o  Kinderchicklets, that's alot of loonies (and quarters, dimes, nickles and pennies)!

Your donation will be great for helping out the peregrines this year - thank you!!  I'll be sure to tell the Brandon chicks when I see them on Monday.  I'm not sure they will understand, but will tell them all about you all and the money you are collecting to help them out!

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 15:17 »
Forgot to post yesterday's Kinderchicklet fundraising total here... $43.00:D And today's total... $78.06! ;D We're glad to be helping out, Tracy! 8)

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 15:51 »
The Kinderchicklets want you to know that they are very happy that they can help out with all of your Manitoba Peregine Falcons, Tracy... Today when we added up our new "loonies" and "toonies", we counted $38.00! ;D

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 18:20 »
Thank you so very much Kinderchicklets, that is very generous of you and your parents! 

I can promise that every penny will be used to help the peregrines and their chicks, perhaps at the Radisson, possibly in West Winnipeg or even out in Brandon!  You just never know where we will need to do something to help the birds out!

Since the peregrines can't thank you, I will on their behalf - Thank You!

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
2010 - Kinderchicklets / Raiding our Piggy Banks!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 15:58 »
Here we go again, Tracy! Just like last year, the 2010 Kinderchicklets are beginning to "raid" their piggy banks! ;D Yesterday, the day of the Radisson banding and the same day as the hatching of 2 the West Winnipeg chicks, I decided it was time to begin our fundraising campaign for the Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project. I sent home a note to the Kinderchicklet's parents and today some of the 'chicklets brought some "loonies" and "toonies" to school, to help you and your team's Peregrine Falcon recovery efforts. We have raised $20.00 today, the first day of our fund raising campaign! We will keep you posted each day, to let you know how much money we have for raised, for you to help Princess & Ivy & the chicks! ;D