Author Topic: 2011 Donations  (Read 13949 times)

Offline Rose

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
Re: 2011 Donations
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 10:33 »
Tracy, not sure where to put this - but has the donation thing been resolved?  Still have to make last year's donation!

Hey Pam - seems I haven't posted here about our status - sorry everyone, thought I had  :-[ 

The answer is yes, we are back up and running.  Donations are gratefully accepted for 2011.  And tax receipts for donations from last year will be going out shortly!

Have the tax receipts for 2010 and 2011 been mailed out yet?  If they have I haven't received mine, so if they have maybe mine are stuck in the mail (due to the postal strike that happened a few weeks/months ago ?).

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 16:21 »
You can access the donation page and the online store at:
www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/pefa

Or you can go directly to the donation page at:
http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/estore/d-pfrp-donate.html

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 16:18 »
Makes total sense. I was thinking more of your having the two amounts so you would know which belongs to which year, because one receipt is fine. Sending the amounts separately would give you some money now, some later, whatever works.

Whatever way you want to do it Sami.  I'll put a note on the donation page explaining that the 2011 Kinderchicklet Campaign won't start until almost the end of the school year ... so long as Kinderchick is thinking of getting her chicklets to collect "pennies for peregrines".

Can we still use PayPal?

Yes, you can still use paypal or you can mail a cheque (Cdn bank) or a money order - there is a donation form you can print out and include if you want to mail in a donation.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 16:20 by The Peregrine Chick »

Offline Moonstar

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 14:42 »
Can we still use PayPal?

Offline sami

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 14:40 »
Makes total sense. I was thinking more of your having the two amounts so you would know which belongs to which year, because one receipt is fine. Sending the amounts separately would give you some money now, some later, whatever works.

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 14:06 »
Perfect sense, TPC. 
I'm glad to hear we can now catch up with last year's donation.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 09:38 »
So I can send  last year's donation which will be credited to the 'chicklets' 2010 campaign before starting on this year's - both receipts will be for 2011 - or one for the whole total of the year - is that right?

Yes Sami.  If you want to send separate payments, I will definitely issue separate receipts.  If you want to send a single cheque but indicate how much for each campaign, I can also send separate receipts. 

And yes, all receipts for payments received in 2011, regardless of which campaign, will be dated 2011 - I can't back date those.  (did that make sense?)

Offline sami

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 09:15 »
So I can send  last year's donation which will be credited to the 'chicklets' 2010 campaign before starting on this year's - both receipts will be for 2011 - or one for the whole total of the year - is that right?

Offline Jo

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 05:59 »
That's wonderful news!

Offline birdcamfan

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 05:57 »
Great news!

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 23:15 »
Oh, I am so glad to hear this! :D I was thinking of asking the same thing, Pam. Will you be updating last year's Kinderchicklet fundraising campaign, TPC? We will be gearing up for this year's campaign soon, now that things have been resolved. ;) :-*

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
2011 Donations
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 22:20 »
Tracy, not sure where to put this - but has the donation thing been resolved?  Still have to make last year's donation!

Hey Pam - seems I haven't posted here about our status - sorry everyone, thought I had  :-[ 

The answer is yes, we are back up and running.  Donations are gratefully accepted for 2011.  And tax receipts for donations from last year will be going out shortly!

Offline Pam

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
2011 Donations
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 22:06 »