Author Topic: Special Edition Merchandise  (Read 47460 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: 2011 Special Edition T-Shirts
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 12:18 »
I like the idea of a back option as well, if it's going to work with this year's design ;)

Back-up option Susha, sorry, don't have plans for a design that would include a design on the back of the shirt.  This year's shirt will include the usual logo and the names of this year's birds (adults and chicks).

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 12:16 »
Quote from: TPC
Dennis has made a wonderful suggestion but I am also working on a back-up.

That doesn't say much for my "Wonderful Suggestion"  :( :-*

Sorry, should have been more specific  :) ... your suggestion was/is wonderful.  The back-up is a change in the final design to take full advantage of your wonderful suggestion when it arrives  :-*

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 11:31 »

Dennis has made a wonderful suggestion but I am also working on a back-up.

That doesn't say much for my "Wonderful Suggestion"  :( :-*
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 12:14 by The Peregrine Chick »

Offline susha

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 09:27 »
I like the idea of a back option as well, if it's going to work with this year's design ;)

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 00:45 »

Woaw, bcbird, you must never let your Trey shirt languish in your closet!! :o  I know many Phanatics who would pay good money for that shirt, tears or no tears :-* :-*

bcbird, I agree with susha - wear Trey to your heart's content!

OK, OK!  Off to the sewing room I go, as I wouldn't want to wear and wash it again before mending those holes.

At least I'm often wearing the Waddlestompfaceplantwalk, because black cotton is suggested while doing Tai Chi.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 00:51 by bcbird »

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2011, 00:01 »
bcbird, I agree with susha - wear Trey to your heart's content!

Offline susha

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 22:49 »
Trey still looks good, but I'm trying to decide whether to attempt patching it and wearing it, or letting it rest unseen in my closet.

Woaw, bcbird, you must never let your Trey shirt languish in your closet!! :o  I know many Phanatics who would pay good money for that shirt, tears or no tears :-* :-*

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 17:17 »
No worries bcbird, its a bit off-topic but I am glad to hear folks are still enjoying their special edition teeshirts!!

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 17:13 »
Sadly my Trey shirt got tangled in the laundry chute hinge, and has a few small tears.  Trey still looks good, but I'm trying to decide whether to attempt patching it and wearing it, or letting it rest unseen in my closet.
Sorry, TPC, I guess this is a bit off topic, even though on the general theme of enthusiastic support for the special edition t- shirts.

Offline bev.

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 15:34 »
Will be looking forward to these shirts. My grandson asked for an eagle shirt and a falocn one. I got the eagle shirt on Vancouver Island but I will be getting one of yours for him, for sure. Maybe even the new grandson if they come that small.

I also treasure the one I have of Trey. Peter wears his at our falocn watch. I do not want to wear mine out.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2011, 23:57 »
Any chance there will be a black option like the Waddlestompfaceplantwalk edition?

I think with this year's design we won't have a black version, but I can't say that for sure.  I have talked with the printers about the image and we aren't sure that the bird image (yes, there is a peregrine on this year's design) will print out as well as we think, so Dennis has made a wonderful suggestion (no, no photos) that I am following up on now but I am also working on a back-up.  Basically the original design looks like it should work but its got more detail than we have had in the past and we are worried not enough contrast.  But more on that.

And yes, am getting numbers on short-sleeved unisex, short-sleeved ladies and long-sleeved shirts and will break down the numbers to see if they are not prohibitively expensive.

Offline Saoirse

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2011, 22:29 »
I'd definitely be interested in a black t if it were available -- having said that, this year I'm buying whatever the choice is since I don't have one yet!  ;D

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2011, 21:29 »
Any chance there will be a black option like the Waddlestompfaceplantwalk edition?

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2011, 08:48 »
I can certainly look into long-sleeved, short-sleeved unisex (the ones we usually get) and short-sleeved women's shirts...
Great! Thanks, TPC!  :-*

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2011, 18:47 »
Yep !
TPC your the BEST !