Author Topic: Special Edition Merchandise  (Read 44901 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: Special Edition Merchandise
« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2016, 09:17 »
Picking up the shirts today, will be packing tonight - may get them all packed tonight, may need tomorrow night as well. 

Will post here and email everyone who ordered to let you know when a) your parcel went in the mail or b) when you can pick up from the Radisson downtown. 

You will only have a few days to pick up from the Radisson so if you are going away or can't pickup - please let me know and I will keep your merchandise with me until you are back/available.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
Re: 2014 Special Edition Shirts & Totes
« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2016, 10:10 »
The shirts are being printed now - one of the long-sleeve shirt styles we ordered have been discontinued so our supplier had to track down ones they could in town and find a suitable replacement for the ones they couldn't.  The style was still "continued" in February so it caught all the shirt folks by surprise, particularly from this brand as it is a style they have carried for ever and is quite popular! 

The printers need to have all the shirts ready to go, particularly for colour prints like our 2014 design (the more popular of the two designs this time around), because it takes multiple passes to get the image right and so the print job takes over the whole line until it is done - can't set-up, place shirts then stopped halfway through - really kind of neat to see how it works.  Computers make lots of things fast - like creating our designs - but the shirts are still screen printed one at a time, one colour at a time. 

Anywho, as soon as they are ready, I will let folks know along with an ETA for mailing and pickup - it takes me a few hours to check all the shirts, check all the orders and get everything packed up.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2015, 23:34 »
Here's the link to our current special edition offerings - two year's worth - 2014 and 2015

www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/peregrines/estore

Offline dupre501

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2015, 12:53 »
Thanks Dennis, it's good to know that TPC comes up from the dungeon every once in a while. I guess it's better if she puts her time in there now, so she has some time out of the dungeon come peregrine season.  ;)

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2015, 07:49 »
TPC is alive and well...she comes up from the dungeon for fresh air and something to eat from time to time  ???

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2015, 00:35 »
I'm sure your computer is working okay, sami.
I haven't seen anything posted with regard to t-shirts or totes.
I would imagine TPC is just very, very busy.
So I don't think you need to worry, dupre.

Offline dupre501

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2015, 12:53 »
I haven't seen anything either, but from TPC's email I expect that she has been busier than she expected.

I've been checking regularly, but thought I would post today. I have had so much bad news lately, that I'm actually starting to worry when I don't hear from someone. TPC would you give us a quick shout out to let us know you're okay and just busier than you expected?

Offline sami

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #221 on: January 15, 2015, 22:51 »
Did I miss something here? I've been waiting and watching for the information, but haven't seen a thing. Did my computer not work properly and I've missed the chance to order?

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
2014 Special Edition Shirts & Totes
« Reply #220 on: December 15, 2014, 11:46 »
Sorry for the delay on these, new responsibilities at work meant a very busy couple of months and some of my favourite activities had to be put on the simmer until I had a bit more time ... which is now.

I am just working on the ordering information for this year's special edition shirts and totes if folks are interested.  Only things to change seem to be the design (of course  ;)) and potentially the postage costs.

Will have all the information up and active on the website by the end of Tuesday, Dec 16th.  Am waiting for confirmation from the printer as to when the shirts will be ready to be mailed/picked up.

And yes, I will post all the information here on the forum and will email to all active forum members so that those who don't visit at this time of the year won't miss the opportunity to order if they are interested.

If anyone has any questions, please post them here. 

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
Re: 2013 Special Edition Shirts / Totes / Stamps
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2013, 10:19 »
New order for shirts went into the printers on Monday, haven't heard yet when they will be at the printers but we are top job for the printers when they do arrive.  More news as I have it. 

And yes, I will also be sending out emails to everyone who has put in an order, so no, you don't have to keep checking the Forum for updates if you are busy getting ready for the holidays!!

Anyone with questions or concerns, please send me an email or a PM.
TPC

Offline Jazzerkins

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #218 on: December 14, 2013, 09:28 »
I would much rather wait for a T-shirt with a straight picture, than get one where the picture is crooked.  Thank you, Tracy, for making the decision not to distribute ones that are not correct.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #217 on: December 13, 2013, 23:34 »
For anyone who has ordered special edition merchandise - shirts, totes, stamps - we have a delay on all orders being mailed out or dropped off for pickup.

Please check your inbox for all the details on why we are going to be delayed and how long until orders go "out".

If you have questions - please email me.

Thanks!!
TPC

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2013, 11:27 »
Just so folks know, looking to shut down the forum after all the shirts et al go out so that folks will have an easy way to contact us with questions or if there are any problems. 

So just out of curiousity when will the shirts, tote bags etc be mailed out?  ???  :) 

As soon as they are all printed and packaged up - which should be this week.  Waiting on the call from the printer ...  :)

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2013, 15:48 »
Just so folks know, looking to shut down the forum after all the shirts et al go out so that folks will have an easy way to contact us with questions or if there are any problems. 

So just out of curiousity when will the shirts, tote bags etc be mailed out?  ???  :) 

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2013, 19:42 »
I did not receive an e-mail confirming receipt of my order.  Also, I wasn't directed to a payment site?

Check your email F2F, you should have one now - I was a little late getting home from work ...