Author Topic: Enamel Pins  (Read 5597 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: Enamel Pins
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 16:57 »
That's just fine, TPC. I love the look of the pins you already have available! :D I was just wondering if you had posted photos of any other peregrine falcon pins and perhaps I was unable to locate them.

Not other peregrine pins but pins of other bird species ...

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 12:51 »
That's just fine, TPC. I love the look of the pins you already have available! :D I was just wondering if you had posted photos of any other peregrine falcon pins and perhaps I was unable to locate them.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 23:35 »
...If you want to wait and see if any of the designs we don't carry but I can order appeal to you, you can hold off paying/sending payment until after the weekend - that's when I'm posting the other designs.
I've already ordered a pin, TPC, but are you going to post any of the other designs that you have mentioned? :-\

I am Kinderchick probably this weekend.  I have photos of the pins, not quite as good as the ones we took of the pins we are currently carrying, but they are probably good enough to give folks a good idea of what the pins look like. 

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 21:22 »
...If you want to wait and see if any of the designs we don't carry but I can order appeal to you, you can hold off paying/sending payment until after the weekend - that's when I'm posting the other designs.
I've already ordered a pin, TPC, but are you going to post any of the other designs that you have mentioned? :-\

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 00:01 »
The pins are BEAUTIFUL!!! - I must get a peregrine one for sure!  :D

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 21:12 »
Can I order a pin and pay by cheque, TPC, or do I have to open a PayPal account?

No you don't have to open an account with PayPal.  If you want to pay by cheque you can.  If you want to pay by credit card online you can.  Your choice, just let me know which you would prefer.  And let me know what pins and how many you would like.  If you want to wait and see if any of the designs we don't carry but I can order appeal to you, you can hold off paying/sending payment until after the weekend - that's when I'm posting the other designs.

Best to just send me a PM or an email with the details Kinderchick.

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 20:45 »
Can I order a pin and pay by cheque, TPC, or do I have to open a PayPal account?

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:15 »
The enamel pins are on/in the Store now.

I only ordered a limited number as I didn't know what/if they would appeal.  Ordering from our supplier didn't take long, so if we run out before December 1st we should be able to receive them in time to send them our for Christmas delivery. 

If we run out, I will set up the system to let folks pre-order pins and I will add in some of the other designs that are available but which we don't (or don't yet) carry on our store.

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 10:54 »
Not off topic now RCF  ;)
I want to have all the ordering/paying stuff up no later than the 15th of November - that should give me time to order more in and have them delivered/arrive by/before Christmas.
And I have some decent photos of them and measurements if that helps.
Will be posting a notice here when its ready to go ...

Thank you

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 09:53 »
Not off topic now RCF  ;)

I want to have all the ordering/paying stuff up no later than the 15th of November - that should give me time to order more in and have them delivered/arrive by/before Christmas.

And I have some decent photos of them and measurements if that helps.

Will be posting a notice here when its ready to go ...

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Enamel Pins
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 05:06 »
This is a little off topic ,but will there be enamel pins available and what do they look like if they are available?  :)