Author Topic: 2020 Merchandise & Fundraising  (Read 2099 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: 2020 Merchandise & Fundraising
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 17:49 »
40th Anniversary Project Special Edition Poll - link to poll = https://tinyurl.com/y58e24at

poll will run until the end of the day November 10th.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 17:51 »
I have a Twitter Poll running at the moment but it seems you need to have a Twitter Account to vote.
If you have a Twitter Account, feel free to vote there. 

If you don't have a Twitter Account or prefer not to vote there, no worries, will set up a poll on the blog this weekend and you can vote there instead or as well.

I'll post the link to the Blog Poll here as soon as it is up and running.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 17:44 »
We are considering 3 special edition items ... we haven't finalized the front design yet.  Full colour designs increase the cost by $10 per unit, so we are looking at a one colour design (that's grayscale, like a black and white photo).  And we will include the back "tag" design as per usual - that is just one colour/black - on the back of the shirt just below the collar.

• Short-Sleeve, Light-Coloured Teeshirts - shirt prices have gone up substantially in the last couple of years and darker colours cost more $3-4 more per shirt.  Shirt styles are adult unisex, adult ladies and youth.  Shirts are quality weight cotton (as in the past) and 100% cotton.  Unless we have a minimum of 30 pre-orders, we can't afford to offer a shirt that folks would find quality for the price we'd have to charge.  If we have 40+ orders, we could include the cost of shipping in the price, under 30 orders and the Project won't make a penny on the offering which may be fine as this is our 40th Anniversary offering but it is part of the decision-making process.  No long-sleeve shirts this year, they are just way too expensive now.

• Canvas Totebag - heavier canvas with a gusset at the bottom to hold more - looks like a nice quality bag.  Same design considerations as the shirts.  Totes are "natural" colour.

• Face Masks - how could we not consider offering them this year?  As per recommendations of the health professionals - cotton (95% cotton/5% spandex) dual layer masks.  These ones have adjustable ear loops as that has been the main complaints I've heard from folks.  One of the two versions I'm looking at have a nose clip, the other one does not. They are only available in black so the design will be one-colour on one side of the mask - the design will be unique to the face mask - likely a peregrine head in profile.  This one has a minimum order of 100 so if I offer it, I will have to buy more than we will like get pre-orders for and hope folks will be interested in them over the next few months.  As a result, I will only be choosing one style to offer, and I'm leaning toward the one with the nose clip just to provide a better value.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird