Author Topic: 2013 Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project Charitable Donations  (Read 6636 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Was just wondering when you might be sending out income tax receipts for donations made to the recovery project in 2013, TPC?

Last (and largest) batch of receipts went out on December 31st ...

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Was just wondering when you might be sending out income tax receipts for donations made to the recovery project in 2013, TPC?

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
I have discovered that the link to the donation page on the forum index page is no longer active.

The website for The Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project is
http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/peregrines/ and has a link to the donation page

Sorry about that BCBird - and thank you for letting me know, I'll update the link now!

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
It sounds as if the Recovery Project has erected a number of new nest boxes this year. When would be the best time to donate to the Project, TPC, either online or via snail mail? :-\ 

Folks who want to donate can donate either online or via snail mail whichever is their preference at anytime Kinderchick.  Every year we choose a photo to be included in with the tax receipts so we let early donors (first half of the calendar year) know that we can send them out a tax receipt right away or they can wait until August when we typically choose a photo from this year's nesting season to include with their receipt.

So long as we receive the donation before December 31st, it will receive a tax receipt for 2013.  And yes, this year's donor photo is one of Dennis'.

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
I have discovered that the link to the donation page on the forum index page is no longer active.

The website for The Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project is
http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/peregrines/ and has a link to the donation page

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
2013 Manitoba Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project Charitable Donations
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 21:52 »
It sounds as if the Recovery Project has erected a number of new nest boxes this year. When would be the best time to donate to the Project, TPC, either online or via snail mail? :-\