Author Topic: MN / Rochester - Mayo Clinic - 2014-19  (Read 5631 times)

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: Minnesota / Rochester - 2014 / Bill & unbanded female
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 18:50 »
Happened to click onto KARE news last nite at 10 and saw a short clip of 3 chicks brought down from roof of Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They did blood tests on them and banded them. Do you know who the parents are?

Here is a link to the camera. I'll try and find out who the parents are. :)

http://129.176.209.110/login.html?key=UprcYO1QLJmQudHnnB9SdjYlDjrMDUNZ66gRusXJROtXsqruRwBT9o1hLOZbeaJV

User name or account is mayofalcon
password is 1111

Offline Moonstar

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
Re: Minnesota / Rochester - 2014 / Bill & unbanded female
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 14:44 »
Happened to click onto KARE news last nite at 10 and saw a short clip of 3 chicks brought down from roof of Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They did blood tests on them and banded them. Do you know who the parents are?

I googled Peregrine Falcons Mayo Clinic Rochester and saw the news footage.  They did not mention the parents origin or names.  The 3 chicks were all Males.  They also named the chicks.
I foret the names and I did not copy the link.  I am not able to open another internet window at work to get it.  It is interesting tho.

Offline Linder

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
MN / Rochester - Mayo Clinic - 2014-19
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 14:06 »
2014 NESTING SEASON