Author Topic: 2015 Charitable Donations  (Read 5884 times)

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: 2015 Charitable Donations
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 00:32 »
Thanks TPC. I didn't realize we could obtain a tax receipt online. Will keep this in mind for next year. :)

This year if I have your email address (which I have for most donations) I will send you a password-protected receipt in pdf format.  If you need a paper copy later on, no problem, I can send them out at the end of the year.
Thanks TPC. Received my paper copy in the mail but will print an e-copy next year. :)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 09:58 »
Thanks TPC. I didn't realize we could obtain a tax receipt online. Will keep this in mind for next year. :)

This year if I have your email address (which I have for most donations) I will send you a password-protected receipt in pdf format.  If you need a paper copy later on, no problem, I can send them out at the end of the year.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 09:57 »
Any information on the delivery date for the sweatshirts, Tracy?

The special edition teeshirts you mean?  If yes, then they are printed now ... one of the long-sleeve shirt styles was discontinued at short notice so our printer found all the shirts he could from the local supplier and then found a couple of shirts from the nearest style as replacements.  Needed to have all the shirts before the start of the run.  But we are running now and I hope to be getting a call shortly to come pick them up. When I have them in my hot little hands I will notify everyone here AND by email with an ETA for pickup and when they will go in the mail.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AWAY - please let me know so I can hold onto your shirt or so we can make alternate arrangements.  I don't want to have to print out replacements - its expensive and will just delay getting your shirts.  Thanks!!  :D

Offline sami

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 22:54 »
Any information on the delivery date for the sweatshirts, Tracy?

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 22:42 »

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 12:05 »
I have just sent out paper copies of tax receipts to everyone, including folks who had already received online copies of their tax receipts.  I would expect everyone to receive them this week.

Since I only started offering the online tax receipt service last year, it seemed best to have an overlap year where both would be sent out as lots of folks are still using the old donation form (which is fine!!) when they mail cheques.  I may do the same thing again next year just to be sure.

I've also included this year's thank you photo with the tax receipts.

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
2015 Charitable Donations
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 22:57 »
TPC, I have been wondering if you will soon be sending out tax receipts for 2015 charitable donations?