Author Topic: Radisson - 2017 / Pip & Princess  (Read 85423 times)

Offline moka

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
Re: Radisson - 2017 / Pip & Princess
« Reply #309 on: July 09, 2017, 08:25 »
The only disadvantage to the outside cam is watching them wingercising on the ledge. Be still my heart!  :o

I agree. Knowing they are meant to be up high, always helps to reassure me... BUT, when I read that Squeak, the AB chick fell 31 stories, my heart just about stopped!

Be safe little ones. :-*

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #308 on: July 08, 2017, 16:43 »
Have you selected appropriate names for all the chicks?

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #307 on: July 08, 2017, 15:54 »
The only disadvantage to the outside cam is watching them wingercising on the ledge. Be still my heart!  :o

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #306 on: July 08, 2017, 15:12 »
  :o Oh please tell me I am REALLY watching the live cam on the patio/balcony? Thank you TPC, Eye Spy, Dennis and others who have worked diligently on the camera.  :-*

Thank EyeSpy, it was all his doing.  8)

EyeSpy..........Sending my sincere gratitude to you for all you have done, all that you do and all that I know you will do for this forum. Place a "feather" in your cap and strut!! :-*

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #305 on: July 08, 2017, 14:36 »
  :o Oh please tell me I am REALLY watching the live cam on the patio/balcony? Thank you TPC, Eye Spy, Dennis and others who have worked diligently on the camera.  :-*

Thank EyeSpy, it was all his doing.  8)

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #304 on: July 08, 2017, 14:06 »

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2017, 19:20 »
Definitely a bit messier - but it seems to be feathers as opposed to the messier body parts.  Logan looks cleaner until you look closer  :-X 
 ;D

Offline susha

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2017, 18:24 »
I think if the balcony view was working, that's what we'd be seeing more of as the box gets messier and messier...but I do think it's certainly messier than when Trey was around!  Or maybe I'm just being sentimental.  ::)

Offline Jazzerkins

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2017, 18:18 »
Is it just me, or is the nest a whole lot messier than in previous years?  Could be my memory is faulty.

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2017, 13:29 »
Merci Buckets TPC!   ;D ;D   --   Glad it's not quite so hot today for the chicks.  8)

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #299 on: July 07, 2017, 12:47 »
Any luck on the terrace cam repairs TPC? - (I know you'd tell us if there was but just can't help asking anyway)  :P - Sure is tough missing the action going on outdoors. - Thanks for the photos though, they're great!!  :-* ;D

I don't mind you asking and we are still working on it.  Everything was working way to perfectly at the beginning of the cam season with the new set-up that we should have known we were going to pay for it later on.  We are now into looking at new camera hardware ... best information I have for you at the moment!

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #298 on: July 07, 2017, 11:21 »
Any luck on the terrace cam repairs TPC? - (I know you'd tell us if there was but just can't help asking anyway)  :P - Sure is tough missing the action going on outdoors. - Thanks for the photos though, they're great!!  :-* ;D

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #297 on: July 07, 2017, 10:55 »
Under normal circumstances, I would say the edge-sitter is the male in the group, but as he is days under than his sisters, I can't say for sure.  Will see if I can catch sight of his band.

This is, I think, the first time I've seen them on the box edge ... will check the recorder later today if I can to verify ...

https://twitter.com/mbperegrines/status/883344868088610817

Offline Monarch

• Hatchling
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2017, 08:36 »
Wow they seem to grow feathers overnight, looking more like a peregrine now, not a fuzzy chick anymore.

Offline BirdLover

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #295 on: July 06, 2017, 19:36 »
TPC, have I told you lately how awesome you are?!?  You explain everything so neatly and clearly and put to rest our anxieties about these little guys (who are really not so little ::) )

Yup, what susha said.   :)