Author Topic: West Winnipeg - 2017 / Ty & Faith  (Read 22657 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: West Winnipeg - 2017 / Ty & Faith
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2017, 11:32 »
If you decide you want to repost photos once/if you move to a new photo host, let me know.  RCF and I have figured out how to set it up so you can do that but it needs to be set up from my side of the forum software.
I will probably take you up on the offer TPC, but it will closer to the end of summer before I can get to this.

Thank you!

No worries Dupre, just let me know if and when.  And feel free to chat with RCF about what worked best for her ...

Offline dupre501

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2017, 22:57 »
If you decide you want to repost photos once/if you move to a new photo host, let me know.  RCF and I have figured out how to set it up so you can do that but it needs to be set up from my side of the forum software.
I will probably take you up on the offer TPC, but it will closer to the end of summer before I can get to this.

Thank you!

Offline dupre501

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2017, 22:54 »
Spotted one of the chicks this afternoon as it landed on the Tower. It quickly disappeared from sight, I think there was some food up there that it decided would be a good afternoon snack.

One of the adults, Ty I think, was on the Tower as well, about 1/4 of the way down.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2017, 13:12 »
>:(  >:(  >:(  Bhah.... Looks like my photos posted through Photobucket have met the same fate as RCF's Brandon photos.

At least Photobucket sent me an email to let me know that they require upgrading to a paid subscription for 3rd party hosting now.

Time to look for a new site to upload my photos to. I believe RCF mentioned she is using Flickr now. Will have to sign up and check them out.

Well that sucks Dupre, sorry to hear that!  If you decide you want to repost photos once/if you move to a new photo host, let me know.  RCF and I have figured out how to set it up so you can do that but it needs to be set up from my side of the forum software.

Offline dupre501

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2017, 12:59 »
 >:(  >:(  >:(  Bhah.... Looks like my photos posted through Photobucket have met the same fate as RCF's Brandon photos.

At least Photobucket sent me an email to let me know that they require upgrading to a paid subscription for 3rd party hosting now.

Time to look for a new site to upload my photos to. I believe RCF mentioned she is using Flickr now. Will have to sign up and check them out.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird

• Administrator
  • Old Bird

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2017, 14:54 »
No one is around at the moment - not the adults or the chicks ... miss not watching them nap in the shade  :'(

• Administrator
  • Old Bird

• Administrator
  • Old Bird

• Administrator
  • Old Bird

Offline BirdLover

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2017, 12:49 »
Oh dupre501, you are so lucky to be able to keep an eye on them and give us the details of the fledge.  Thanks so much! :-*

Offline dupre501

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 22:42 »
Trip to check out the birds started with finding Faith at the Tower and Ty at the Bleachers, about 8:30 pm. Then we spotted one of the chicks at a high point on the Diner. Then the next thing you know it's two chicks off to the Bleachers then one heads back to the Diner while another heads over to the Bleachers. Then another heads to the Bleachers. There were 3 chicks on the Bleachers at once, but we think we saw all of them fly. They looked good. 😁

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2017, 20:04 »
Awesome photos Dupre!  8) ;D