Author Topic: Radisson - 2021 / Pip & Ella  (Read 37947 times)

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: Radisson - 2021 / Pip & Ella
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2021, 18:51 »
Glad to hear that Hart & Ella have returned!  :)

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2021, 14:01 »
TPC   What is the latest date of our returning PF's? Is there a chance of having more nests than our Radisson returnees? Thanks!

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2021, 11:24 »
;D Happy to see Hart back where he belongs. I hope he and Ella have a successful season and fledge all of their chicks.  :)

We will have to see if Hart gets "pushed" out or becomes the new Radisson male.  If he gets pushed, hopefully Ella won't interfere with his love life again this year!!

I read about the unbanded male on the PWRC Facebook page and pray for complete recovery and is able to be rereleased.  Is he a subadult, TPC? Dennis?

No, he is an adult male - looks very much like Trey, Hart, Pip ... given our family tree here in the province, it is very possible he is one of the family but one we couldn't band for one reason or another over the last few years.  ;D

Thanks TPC!  :-*

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2021, 11:15 »
;D Happy to see Hart back where he belongs. I hope he and Ella have a successful season and fledge all of their chicks.  :)

We will have to see if Hart gets "pushed" out or becomes the new Radisson male.  If he gets pushed, hopefully Ella won't interfere with his love life again this year!!

I read about the unbanded male on the PWRC Facebook page and pray for complete recovery and is able to be rereleased.  Is he a subadult, TPC? Dennis?

No, he is an adult male - looks very much like Trey, Hart, Pip ... given our family tree here in the province, it is very possible he is one of the family but one we couldn't band for one reason or another over the last few years.  ;D

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2021, 06:43 »
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 06:49 by GCG »

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2021, 06:41 »
Also glad that Hart is back but sad about the injured unbanded male.  I hope his injuries aren't too severe and he recovers quickly.

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2021, 06:31 »
Glad to hear Hart is back!   :)

• Administrator
  • Old Bird

Offline photosbydennis

• Project
  • Old Bird
    • www.pbase.com/photosbydennis
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2021, 18:55 »
Ready to begin another Peregrine Season since the “First Bird” (Ella) has returned. Gallery for the Peregrines 2021...Covid Continues has been set up and now public. Photos will be added when they become available. This is the link https://pbase.com/photosbydennis/peregrines_2021
Don’t forget to add this to your bookmarks.
Cheers !
Dennis

Offline GCG

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2021, 05:11 »
 :o :o :o Not Hart? I was certain our first arrival would be our nest hopping male. But happy we are seeing the return of our PF's.  ;D

Offline ballywing

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2021, 17:04 »
Ooohhh - Somebirdie has arrived! - Can't wait to find out who it is.  ;D